CONSUMER ASSURANCE PROGRAM
“If a qualified select ACDelco product installed by an ACDelco Professional Service Center fails within 24 months or 24,000 miles* from the time of the original repair, we’ve got you covered.
Here is all you need to do to get back on the road:
1. If the failure occurs within 25 miles of the original repair facility,* please return to the original facility for possible ACDelco warranty coverage. The installing ACDelco Professional Service Center will conduct the warranty repair and you will be on your way.
2. If failure occurs more than 25 miles from the original repair facility, call the Consumer Assurance Program toll free at 800.ACDelco (800.223.3526), prompt 3.
3. Present your original receipt to the repair facility for authorization.
4. After the repair facility authorizes your receipt, the repairs will be made and you will be on your way.
*Refer to the Confidence in Motion brochure for complete details.
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE LIMITED COVERAGE
This coverage is provided to you courtesy of the ACDelco Professional Service Center that performed the service to your vehicle identified on your invoice. Coverage begins on the date identified on your original invoice and continues for a period of 12 months.
This benefit is available only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. Coverage is strictly limited to the specific vehicle identified on the original invoice. Roadside service is available in the United States and Canada.
- Lock-out service
- Flat-tire assistance
- Fuel, oil, fluid and coolant delivery service – You must pay for the cost of the actual fluids delivered